Project Contract Management
Typically delivered as a one-day course that familiarises participants with contract management principles and processes. On successful completion of this course, it is expected that participants will:
- Understand the appropriate use of different types of contracts.
- Be familiar with the fundamental principles of contract law.
- Achieve win-win solutions in your negotiations with contractors.
- Be familiar with the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing.
- Be familiar with the contracting process from initiation to post-contract evaluation, and be able to pre-empt common problems.
- Objectively evaluate tenders and proposals.
- Be able to monitor and measure contract progress, and manage variations, risks and issues.